2 Days Camping Safari Lake Manyara & Tarangire
In this 2 days safari, you will first visit the Lake Manyara National Park with its tree-climbing lions and more than 400 different bird species. The next day you visit the Tarangire National Park which is the home of the largest elephant population in the north of Tanzania. The park with its rough nature is still less visited than other parks in the north, our tip for real nature lovers.
You'll need to organize your own flights to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). From JRO we will arrange a private transfer to your hotel in Arusha. That night or early the next morning you will meet your local guide and have a full briefing.
- Transport: Private transfer
- Accommodation: Overnight at Masailand Safari Lodge
- Meals included: No meals included
- Hotel check-in: Starts at 12:00pm.
ARUSHA – LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK
You will be picked up at your hotel in the morning after breakfast. You drive along with your guide to Lake Manyara National Park in the East African Rift Valley. The journey takes about 2 hours. The park is dominated by the lake of the same name, which attracts large colonies of water birds. Particularly impressive are the pink-colored flamingos, but there are also many other bird species such as cormorants, pelicans and storks. A total of about 400 different bird species live in the park. The park is also famous for its tree climbing lions, which are usually found in the central and open part of the park. During the safari you will also see elephants, zebras, giraffes, buffaloes, hippos and many other animal species. In the late afternoon you leave the national park, and will spend the night at your lodge at Karatu town.
- Overnight at Fanaka Campsite
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
MTO WA MBU – TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK – MOSHI
After an early breakfast, we head to Tarangire National Park. The park is home to one of the largest elephant populations in the north of Tanzania, but is also home to many other wild animals. With some luck you can spot lions, cheetahs or leopards. The landscape of the park is very diverse. Especially the huge baobab trees, which are located close together in the north-eastern sector of the park, are particularly impressive. In the late afternoon you will return to Moshi with many impressions of your safari.
- Overnight at Park View Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch included
Rest in the hotel and transfer to the airport.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Three meals a day on Safari
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Lodge fee
- Crater fees
- Food, cook and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per the itinerary above
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratitude’s
- The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Serengeti Balloon (can book with us)
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for requests.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- Easter, Christmas & New Year’s supplements may apply
Prices For 2 Days Budget Camping Safari – Lake Manyara & Tarangire
|2 Days Budget Camping Safari