2 Days/1 Night Tanzania Camping Safari – Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
2 Days/1 Night Tanzania Camping Safari
for those short on time, this safari is the perfect way to see the best of Tanzania’s wildlife in just 2 days. The Ngorongoro Crater is a “must-see” destination, home to over 25,000 animals and your best chance of seeing the “Big Five”. Enjoy the spectacular scenery of Tarangire National Park, where families of elephants congregate year-round by the Tarangire River.
You will have exclusive use of our 4×4 safari vehicle and an expert guide who will show you the best locations to spot the wildlife.
You'll need to organize your own flights to Kilimanjaro International Airport (JRO). From JRO we will arrange a private transfer to your hotel in Arusha. That night or early the next morning you will meet your local guide and have a full briefing.
- Transport: Private transfer
- Accommodation: Overnight at Masailand Safari Lodge
- Meals included: No meals included
- Hotel check-in: Starts at 12:00pm.
MOSHI/ARUSHA – TARANGIRE
- Traveling time: 2 hours
- Distance: 101km
- Overnight at Fanaka Campsite
- Meals: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Included
NGORONGORO CRATER – ARUSHA/MOSHI
You will depart the camp at around 06:00hrs and head to the Ngorongoro Crater for your final game drive. The crater is not only the largest unbroken caldera in the world but it is also one of the new 7 natural wonders of Africa
After your morning game drive, you will take a break to enjoy your packed lunch at the Hippo Pool Picnic site. After lunch, you will be transferred back to Moshi/Airport in the afternoon via curio shops where you can grab some souvenirs to take back home with you.
- Overnight at Park View Hotel
- Meals: Breakfast & Lunch included
Rest in the hotel and transfer to the airport.
- Transport on 4WD vehicle with the pop-up roof, which enable you to spot wildlife easier
- Three meals a day on Safari
- Park entrance fees
- Driver’s allowances
- Service of an English speaking professional guide/Driver
- Camping fees, Mattresses (If Camping)
- Lodge fee
- Crater fees
- Food, cook and all kitchen utensils (If Camping)
- Mineral water 1.5lt per person per day
- Activities as per the itinerary above
- International flights to/from your home
- Tips & gratitude’s
- The first night on your arrival and last night after safari (book with us)
- Airport transfers (book with us)
- Personal insurance
- Sleeping bag (if Camping)
- Olduvai Gorge fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- Serengeti Balloon (can book with us)
- Flying doctor’s insurance, we can arrange for requests.
- Tips to the driver/guide and all items of personal nature/use.
- Easter, Christmas & New Year’s supplements may apply
Prices For 2 Days Budget Camping Safari – Tarangire & Ngorongoro Crater
|2 Days Budget Camping Safari